Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I was so overwhelmed.................?

At the health food store, 4 rows of vitamins, supplements, so many different herbs! I'd never be able to incorporate it all into a daily diet, or afford to have my cabinets stocked with it all. What do you take everyday?
Answer:
one multi vitamin thats it its all you really need youll get the rest of the vitamins and minerals out of your daily intake of food and drink.
simply one a day for men, and they have womens too
I'm not sure you need all those supplements. Try eating a very balanced and healthy diet and drink lots of water.
if i were you i'd ask your doctor, because only they can tell you what your body needs for you.
You shouldn't be taking all those vitamins anyways. The best way to get your nutrients is by eating a balanced diet and whatever els you don't get by one multivitamin.
I take One-A-Day Women: Active. It's a general multivitamin. As a woman in her 20s I also take calcium supplements on those days when I feel like I'm not getting enough out of my diet. A multivitamin should be enough for you. Most of those other vitamins out there are for people who have serious deficits in a particular area. You definitely don't want to overdose on vitamins/minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment