Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I weigh 128lbs and i am 31 years old. i have 4 kids. i need to tighten up my stomach and buttocks and my legs.

any suggestions workouts or yoga pilates whatever it takes. i always had a weight problem i never weighed enough i was always been a skinny boney person. but now since i had kids my stomach sags even when i weighed 112lbs. i hated it. and my breast are the worst when i lay down its like they are gone. i dont want to go and get surgery i rather use workouts and tone up myself. i am occassionally running around taking care of my 4 kids. and my family i am a housewife and i am already active. please help me because i feel very insecure!
Answer:
I hate to tell you this, honey, but there is no way without surgery that you can make stretched out skin go away... none, zero. If your breasts look like a baseball in a sock, you need a breast lift. The ligament that held them up when you were young, (Called the Cooper's ligament) is gone. It is as if you blew up a balloon and left it that way, then deflated it. Can it ever look like it did once? NOPE. I won't tell you lies... neither will your doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment