Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I would like to a soda pop calories to my diet during work.?

I am trying to gain muscle and I have a new job that is very physically demanding and quiting is not a option. I normally blend up dry oatmeal with skim milk and some cottage cheese for a easy to drink , high calorie meal at break time. Because of my new job, should I start to drink some soda pop throughout the day ? I am thinking this way I will burn the carbs from the soda pop and not so much from my 300-400 grams of protein intake throughout the day? Thanks!
Answer:
NO NO NO the worst thing to have happened to the American diet is the consuming of carbonated artificial drinks. Want to ruin your health? Start drinking those things and then wonder why you get short of breath , you are hungry all the time and why you all of a sudden have gerd or "acid indigestion".
if the soda pop doesn't have that much sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment