Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I weigh 450lbs. I just stood up and a tuna sandwich popped out of a roll of my fat. Should I eat it?

Not sure how long it's been there.
Answer:
I wouldn't eat fish that hasn't been refrigerated so no, no don't eat it.
I think thats is very gross,are you serious??
Hmmm...I don't know the tuna maybe expired, try searching for a candy bar, or something less likely to have a fast expiration. Good luck!!
Hells yeah. You fat Bastid.
Yeah eat it. It's marinated..lol
sure, what could it hurt
sure go ahead i hear people eat tuna fish when there on a diet..
Throw it away and go on a diet!
i dont think you should, but with you weighing 450lbs. im pretty sure you'll eat anything!!
I dont even know why this is a question, why wouldnt you?
That's GROSS!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... don't eat it! or you'll die!!!!!!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment