Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I weigh 113 pounds and people haven't been making fun of me and i thought that it was sarcasm so i started..

starving myself and now when i eat i cant keep anything down should i be worried??? oh and i was pregnant but i lost it 2 days ago my step dad stabbed me in the stomach.
Answer:
I call BullSh!t! One week ago you wrote a question stating that your father died, now two days ago he stabs you in your pregnant belly!... Find something constructive to do with your life.
Why would anyone make fun of you if you weigh 113 pounds? You should talk to your school guidance counselor about these problems, and get some help.
Thanks for the two points. Why you bother with these questions is beyond me.
um yeah if you and your baby got stabbed you would still be in the hospital or in bed
o_o
get some help
...seriously
Your step dad should be in jail, you should be in the hospital and in rehab...Not funny =|
Seriously, get off the crack.Crack kills.
I agree with the crack comment.Get off the crack.
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment