Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I weight 380 pounds.and gaining.please help!!!?

I am on celexa and for some reason its causing me to have an endless pit in my stomach..i cant even walk a block or even a half a block without feeling like i was dying..can i just eat fruits and veggies and walk to lose the weight would that work? i need help. i have a 2 year old boy that needs his mom and i dont want to eat myself to death.please help!!!!!!
Answer:
I suggest you start eating salads,grilled chicken are my favorite,frozen pineapple are a good snack of any fruit you like I am also tryingto lose weight I eat alot of lunch meats with no bread or wheatbread,rolled in lettuce leaves or spiniach wraps..My son is 9 and was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and I cut out all drinks that had sugar in them for everyone in the house just to avoid him getting our sugar filled drinks or drinking it in front of him since he cant have any is just mean..It will only take a minute for you to get used to it trust me!! I had to play taste tester and boy did I taste alot of diet pop and my faves are diet squirt,diet vernors,diet 7up,Diet cherry 7 up,Diet A%26W rootbeer and pepsi Jazz has a strawberries and cream one that tastes just like a pack of skittles smells(ummmmm)I also drink crystal light my faves are the tropical punch and the raspberry lemonade but they were all good(seriously)And last but not least sugar-free kool-aid!Whooo- baby!!Now I am a 27 year old young lady and when I say I LOVE KOOL-AID I am the biggest fan of it trust me,if I go a few days without it I get the shakes,no lie..I wasnt taking no generic by any means!!Well I ended up trying it and I could barely tell the difference so now I drink that,it may cost a lil more but you its worth it!!Just try to cut down on your carbs..And last but not least if you get hungry drink a big cup of your fave diet drink maybe even 2 to fill up your stomach before you eat..Sugar free jello is sooo good too.And last but not least and trust me when I say I am not trying to be funny but it may help you cuz it sure as hell helped me I put a pictur of myself in my underwear on the refridgerator and #1 that made me stay away from it to keep from seeing the picture and when I did go in it knew not to pick up the wrong thing because of what I had just saw on the door..I really hope this works for you..I know its hard but you can do it trust me and I know you will because that baby needs you..If you dont mind I have added you to my contacts so I can check on you and give you some more good advice sometimes all you need is a lil exta help and motivation..
i kno w what that feels like but try exercising in your own home like sit ups...even if you do just 5 a day and increase it and yes eat veggies and fruits that will help and no junk food
and also try walking in place at home
duct tape your mouth shut
Hi, I'm not sure what Celexa is, so I don't know if it's contributing to your hunger.
However, I can tell you that I've had terrific results on Weight Watchers. It helps me know when to stop eating. It also encourages healthy eating by requiring you to eat at least 5 fruits and/or veggies a day.You can definitely lose weight by increasing your intake of fruits and veggies. That makes me eat less of things that are higher in calories. Drink plenty of water. Do whatever exercise you can.You're right, your boy needs you! Get started, making one or 2 changes at a time so you can keep it up. As your weight goes down you'll have more energy and will be able to do more. You can do it!
I would seek some advice from your doctor. Celexa does not normally make people gain that much weight, if you said 5 or 10 pounds I would say maybe, but if it's a lot of weight, there is probably more going on. They could switch you to a different antidepressant perhaps, but that alone would not make all of the change. Your doc can run some tests (like thyroid studies, for example) to make sure there's not an underlying medical disorder causing this to happen. Your doc can also help you devise a diet plan or maybe send you to a dietician to talk about healthy ways to lose the weight. You may even eventually be a candidate for bariatric surgery. You can talk about how to start exercise safely, too.Best of luck to you!
Please talk to your doctor about the effect that Celexa is having on your appetite, and he may have recommendations for you.But to answer your question: YES, a vegan diet will help you lose weight, and yes walking will help you lose weight. Even better, try a "raw foods" diet -- only eating uncooked fruits and vegetables; it is more limiting in food choices, but you can basically eat constantly (while sticking to the food choices given) and still lose weight.
You have to want to do it and stick with it. Drink only water, you will start to crave it after a few weeks. Eat no yellow or white foods. Stay away from fast food. Limit you intake to 3/4 to 1/2 of what you use to eat. It ok to eat a sweet now and then (once a week). Try not to lose to fast, just change eating habit so it will not come back.
http://informationquest.blogspot.com/200...
http://informationquest.blogspot.com/200...
http://informationquest.blogspot.com/200...
http://informationquest.blogspot.com/200...
http://informationquest.blogspot.com/200...
http://informationquest.blogspot.com/200...
Oh Im so sorry, Im sure this isnt helping your depression. For sure talk to your dr., there are many different medications he can switch you to that may not have the same effect. As for the foods and exercise I could help you put together a plan designed just for you and your goals. I will even come to your house and train you if you are in my area, if not I will coach you online, over the phone and through email! Contact me at http://www.womensdietandfitness.com/bett... Carmel~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
if u wana loose weight and become slim try detox diets .detox diets is the natural way to loose weight and it really works.
(www.detoxmedifastdiets.blogsp... )is a great website that has many detox diets recipes and tips to loose weight.open this website and there u`ll see so many links for detox diets recipes and tips ..try them and loose weight fast at home without exercising
find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight training
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.
ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)

No comments:

Post a Comment