Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I weigh 100 lbs and I am 5'6" ?

I think I am "normal" weight.is this normal? Or am I getting a distorted image of myself?
Answer:
Normal is 130 give or take 10lbs for your height.PS I'm super amused that someone went straight through all of my responses giving me exactly 1 thumbs down. EVERY SINGLE ONE... Even if no others have any thumbs up or thumbs down. Unfortuntely for you, I either know or research every answer before I give it... so if anything, you are providing a great disservice to YA.
well i think you should gain at least 10 pounds it may be a little to skinny
yeah, if anything youre skinnier than normal
The normal BMI for a person of your height is 18.5-24.9Your BMI is 16.1. so you are underweight.
I think you are underweight, I'm not trying to put you down or anything but 100 pounds is not enough for your height. Go to this site and put in your height and weight and it will tell you if you are under or over weight or just right.
http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/...
to thin.
if you eat well and feel good about yourself you are ok. 100lb. is a bit underweight though. if you are really conserned go to the doctor and get checked out.
I'm 5'8 and 108. I am NOT anorexic or bulimic. My whole life I've just been this way. If you are this way naturally and take good care of yourself and eat healthy then I think you're perfectly fine. I think a lot of people have a hard time accepting that some people are just naturally thin and are quick to pass judgment on others by instantly assuming someone must have an eating disorder. Eating disorders do exist. I hope you are just this way naturally.
I am 5'7" and weighed most of my life106lbs. Looking back I was VERY skinny. My bones stuck out all over the place. And to think I thought I was fat!! YUCK! Back then I had no eating disorder and ate whatever I want to. Unfortunately today I have binge eating disorder and weigh 200lbs and now that I am close to 40 am finding it VERY hard to lose weight. You are underweight based on your height, but if you are eating right and not starving yourself and feel healthy, then that is just your body. What does your doctor say?
You're a bit on the thin side. My wife is 5'0 and 105lbs. She looks damn good. If you're 5'6 you should weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 135 to 150 depending on what kind of build you have. Don't worry so much about numbers. Focus more on being FIT. If you exercise right, eat right, and get enough rest you will be just fine, look just fine, and let nature take care of the rest. In all honesty, being attractive has more to do with being fit and happy than what the scale tells you in the morning.
Even if you're naturally slender, 100 pounds at 5'6" is just too thin. The ideal weight for a 5'6" woman is 130 pounds. Try weight training to give yourself muscle tone, eat healthy, and by all means, see your doctor. She or he will either make suggestions on how to gain weight healthfully or refer you to a nutritionist.
if anything, you're on the thin side.
i'm almost 5'6 myself, and weigh about 104-107, but i'm about 15 years old.
so depending on your age, your weight could be considered healthy, but if you're over the age of 18, i say gain about 10-30 more pounds.
You are blessed; every pound of fat contains about one mile of blood vessels, which your heart must pump blood through.

No comments:

Post a Comment