Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I weigh 124 pounds, I'm 5'8", and 15, i feel really fat... am i??


Answer:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:)
i am 14, also 5"8" and 147 pounds. im not skinny but i am not fat and you are skinnier than me!
honey u are underweight!!...try to gain some weight!
no.
that is about right , and you don't always need to be skinny and tall,that is just a stereo type.
Absolutely not your not fat whatso ever! You need more bone mass at your age to gain weight. People would think either your starving yourself and is jealous! If I was you I would be getting more bone structure by eating more healthy foods or just eating more even if im full or not.
wait till you 40 still 5'8" more than 200 pounds ( female/male)
no.
Your crazy if you think your fat!! Are you kidding me! You are absolutely gorgeous and perfect weight! I am 5'3 and I am 126 lbs, and i don't see anything fat about me! Your perfect, don't even think about trying to lose weight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment