Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I was vegetarian for a while, but started eating meat during and after my pregnancy. I want to go back!! help?

I was vegetarian for a couple of years, and vegan for one.I started eating meat during my pregnancy, and now for 3 years after.I gained a lot of weight eating meat...
I was super skinny when I was a vegetarian.(also on drugs, but yea..)I really wan t to go back to being a vegetarian, or at least cutting out red meat.What are some great books and cook books out there for me?
Answer:
Stay a meat eater. We were born to eat meat. You didn't see the caveman picking lettuce from the garden, right?
Maybe the drugs did it for you, not neccesarily is the meat what it's causing it. I don't understand why you can't become a vegetarian again?

No comments:

Post a Comment